Me at the base of Golden Mountain
Part way up and beside the huge gong you are supposed to ring three times.
At the top where you can see the wonderful city of Bangkok.
From left to right, Flag of the Royalty, Buddhist flag?, Thai Flag
In the Golden Mountain
Wood shop we passed walking to the tall Buddah.
TALL BUDDAH
Tall buddah = tall toe jam
just to show how big it is
much needed pitstop to refuel on some big noodles and soup, only about 60 sents!!
Some templey thing
Monk oh his Iphone
Our tuk tuk driver displaying his rave lights.
The squaty potty on the train to Chiang Mai.
Our sleep arrangments, Stephen is lower right and I am Upper right.
Our German friends who we bunked with, thank goodness they didnt snore. They just started an 80 day trek through Asia. Hope you guys are staying safe, Phost! (German cheers)
Dim picture of ginger chicken over rice, I think.
Amazing mango and sticky rice at a nationally known restaurant.
The stack of mangos, I could have eaten all of these
Another video of us in a Tuk Tuk.





No comments:
Post a Comment