Wednesday, May 23, 2012

 Today is a double post because you just never know what you are getting yourself into when it comes to kids. After lunch I was hanging around my room, and hearing all the kids playing and running around in the hallways, when it got silent for a bit, which is never a good thing. There was a little piter-pater coming from next door. Which is what I thought was the First and Second Grade room. It is clearly not. Instead it was:

THE ONE AND ONLY MIDANG ELEMENTARY 1st/2nd GRADE GIRL
SALON

 
 Their test subjects, umm I mean clients where the very unruly kindergartners. Which I was very surprised that it was possible for them to sit still for that long.

 Sophia styling Gloria's hair, with little baby Susan in the same chair.

 Veteran Stylist Juju cutting the worlds fastest man, Joon's hair.
 The Salons owner Julie strangling? I mean embracing Charles.
 Trying to wiggle free.
 Snip snip snip.

 The final product.
 Wait you messed it up Charles, more spit and elbow grease to control the cow lick.
 Shouting at Joon who is running around and causing a scene, disturbing poor Crystal.
 Oh crap they are on to me, the Savagely brute Sophia coming for me to get out. Mean while Little Baby Susan waits for her new up-doo.

Nothing goes better with a new hair cut than a mouth full of juicy caramel candy.
An odd similarity between Little baby Susan and comic book action hero Astro Boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment