My trip spent in the next city over from mine, Boryeong, was that of hard work, being whipped to death by cold winds, and almost dying. Let me explain.
First as most of can tell that is a horse, and this is my attempt of taming the wild beast and riding it, with help from the Beast Master Michael. The saddle is too small and the horse is too crazy. After I got on her, Michael walked us around so we could get acquainted with one another. I should have got the message when I was trying to feed her that she didnt really like me. But I didnt care! Whats the worst that could happen..right? Well the worst that could happen is that the beast bucks you off and mid air cracks you in the face so you dawn a horse shoe imprint for the rest of Spring. Well that did not happen to me but she did buck and I did fear for my life. Soon after that I decided that being a jockey was not for me and I would stick to being an English teacher.This the one horse that did like me. Maybe because I gave it oats.
The one picture of me looking happy on the horse, this was pre-bucking experience, hence the smile.The horse's belong to a gentleman that Michael knows, Mr. Lee. He owns a driving school (yea like they know how to drive decently. I think the course involves you drinking a ton of soju, taking a car on the open road and you pass, when you pay your bill). And after riding horses for a little bit, Mr Lee makes your earn your keep. AKA build me a horse trough and clean the much from the stables.
Michael and I earning our keep.
Feeding Ms Horsie.
Cleaning the stables.
"Wait you want me to go in there and clean it? Didnt this thing just try to kill me?
Oh Lord, what did I get myself into?
She likes me!
Still have 9 fingers!!!!!! Enrique and Papa taught me well.
Measure once, cut twice
















No comments:
Post a Comment