So a lot of little things have happened in the past couple of days. Today my littlest one showed me what the US looks like through the eyes of a Korean baby.
........BAM! How the US should be!!!!"........I give it an A+.
Also what happened during lunch yesterday was the little one decided not to chew before swallowing her food and started to choke. The quick thinking of the Kindergarten teacher saved the child by drop kicking her in the back like a pro wrestler....okay....well not really...even though I was cheering like a mullet bearing red-neck child all hoked up on Mountain Dew and Cheeto puffs to give her the mother of all choke slams...the Teacher picked her up and beat her on her back till she spit it up. It was pretty scary and I didnt eat much after that. She is all better and working hard on........making the US.
So you might recognize the man on the right, yup thats Ee-gey-mun again. And of course me (the one that looks like Clooney) and his co-worker. What Michael told me is that once a Korean befriends a Westerner, he wants to show them off to his friends. Like a trophy, I didnt believe him at first, till he called me up and wanted to grab drinks again, which is all fine and dandy, never going to say no to free drinks. But when he was sitting in there with his friend it all clicked and I knew Michael was right. I am not sure if it was around the water-cooler Monday morning Ee-gey-mun was bragging about his new friend and his buddy didnt believe him and they made a bet or what, but that is all of us there at the chicken joint enjoying more beer. From that nights converstaions I gathered that he works high up in a local Credit Union for the Government run Forest Conservation industry, or something along those lines. As well as he thinks I look like a mello-drama day time soap actor. So maybe not Clooney but hey Ill take that. WHOO HOO
No comments:
Post a Comment