Thursday, March 22, 2012

So here are some pictures that some of you may have seen on  Discover Channels show RIVER MONSTERS! The gentle man in front of me is the host of the show, Jeremy Wade. I was an extra but then got fired for out-fishing the host and he wasn't too happy about that. It was okay because he paid for the time out there, and more importantly a couple of beers. Which by the way is needed to lube up the joints in the arm that reels in those big suckers. 


Hooked a biggen'
A picture of Jeremy Wade for those who don't believe me. This is what he calls a fish.

Hours of fighting with the fish, trying to tire him out..........so close.......

 AND THIS IS WHAT I CALL A FISH !!!!!! Take that Jeremy Wade!


Stephen struggling to bring in a minnow.

HAHA! Landed another sucker, I think this one was about the size of a VW Beetle.(Yes I am that strong I can lift a Bug clean off the ground)

Another big ol fish, I call this one Big Bertha. So Big that my wonderfully talented camera man (Stephen) couldn't take a picture of it with out cutting my head off. Needless to say, he got fired, we are all feeling the pressures of the recession.   
I lost count of how many fish we caught that day, but it was a decent amount and was well worth the 15 bucks, bucket of beers and an awesome flip flop tan.


No comments:

Post a Comment