Monday, July 2, 2012


Today a 6 year old that doesn't go to my school followed me into the bathroom, used the urinal next to me,  intently gazing at what I was doing and possibly "sizing me up", he then  held the flush button until it built up with water, dipped his shoe in the pee-water mixture then got on his bike and left.


During 5th and 6th grade class, last Friday,  I placed 20 animal cut outs on the table. I was going to have them pick one to represent them in a race. Their grubby hands grabbed as many of them as they could (some having 4 or 5) before I told them what were doing or why they were there. So to teach them a lesson, I had them act in front of the class like each animal they took.......to my satisfaction. MUWAHAHAHAHA
I was called Devil Teacher by one of the students.
Rule #1: Listen to teacher..........If teacher doesn't say anything..... don't do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment